Expired on: Feb 28, 2023
Job Family: Art & Civic Engagement Culture
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Duty Station: Kampala
Your role will entail;
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Support in submission and reconciliation of expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients,
- Liaise with executive and administrative officers to handle requests and queries form the management of the organization.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Liaising with staff in other departments, e.g. finance, HR, programs
- Working in an office full time unless when in the field or public holidays or leave days.
- Other duties as they may a raise
- The applicant must hold a degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Decision-making: make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Communications and collaboration: collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Interpersonal skills to deal with other stakeholders.
Sorry! This job has expired.